Deals & Steals...for men?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dont get me wrong, I love this thread...because its all about me me me! General store sales is great for purchasing items for DH, but I want to see if there is a better place to look for this stuff for him. I dont think it would ever be mentioned if there was a stellar deal on boxers, for instance!

I also visit another site thats focused on families with young children...find fab deals there (often find them cross-posted here), but that doesn't help DH much :smile: So, is there a deals-and-steals-tpf-for-men equivalent?

2. good point, we need more men's deals!:tup:
    All are welcome, mens and children too. In the Parenting Forum there's a kids' deals thread, we need to update that more. I get deals in my inbox everyday, I'll try and be better about that!

3. They have been doing mens and kids sales in addition to womens on Gilt lately as well. :yes:

4. #5 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    Neiman Marcus Last Chance has great deals for men. Beautiful Brioni and Burberry shirts, Ralph Lauren cashmere cable knit sweaters, some really high quality Italian sweaters, cashmere coats, plus lots of things for teens and college kids - Diesel, Monarchy and tons of denim. I have done well there for my two guys.

Off Saks also has a pretty good selection too, including shoes. I sometimes have to hit two stores to find things, but I am pleased with what I have found. A $600 reversible zip cashmere cardigan for about $150, lots of Burberry shirts for $44 to $82 depending on the sales and Cole Hann shoes for about $99.

Of course, Saks in NYC had great men's stuff in their sales. I saw racks and racks of really nice things placed out in the walkways for browsers to go through. And, Bloomingdales seemed to be over stocked when I walked through the men's department by the Third Avenue entrance a week or so ago. I had the sense that merchandise was stacked to towering heights. Lots seemed to have sale signs, but I did not have time to stop and look.