Deals on yoga & pilates clothing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm always looking for a good deal on yoga & pilates clothing. Please post if you've found any good deals especially for brands like lululemon and pink lotus.

The sales I've seen are at rei and victoria secret. Rei has a 50% clearance on some of their yoga clothes. They were pretty much cleaned out the the SM, CA location.

Victoriasecret.com has some yoga items on sale. The yoga crop pants are $11.99 from $25.

Please post any other finds!

2. I've found some nice items at TJ Maxx. Also, online at Gaiam.com, they have a clearance section where you can often find some really good deals.

3. old navy has great yoga clothes... really good prices... esp on sale.

4. Lululemon! It's a yoga store. They are pricier but are having half-off markdowns in-store right now on winter colors. Their clothes fit very well and their tops are super supportive. They do free hemming as well for pant legs and sleeves.

5. Target has some tops/pants/etc. on sale this week. It's all $19.99 or less, depending on what article of clothing it is. They are of some moisture-wicking material.

That being said, when I was digging through the sale/clearance racks, I found all the pieces of a color line for at least 30% off or more. I got 5 matching tops for $3.7x each each, yoga pants with the rolldown waist for $14.xx and a matching jacket for $13.xx.

6. tjmaxx and marshalls are great for that.

7. Activa has an online sale, with buy 3, get 1 sale item free. They have Prana, Nike & other brands.