Deals on vita fede Titan bracelet?

Oct 17, 2006
All I remember was a friend telling me they had this 30% off everything on the website around Thanksgiving/Xmas last year. I wish they had this deal again. Would be nice if anyone knows any deals.

dr.pepper

May 19, 2011
Good thread! I'd love to get a few pieces too eventually.

There were a few sale Vita Fede pieces on Shopbop awhile back, but not the Titan bracelet.

tinataitlyn

Sep 15, 2009
If you're near a Henri Bendel try to snag a 30% off coupon they have going around! I remember seeing Vita Fede Titans there :smile:

Jun 15, 2010
agreed! you can find an amazing all gold bracelet for that. I do love the design though, but find beautiful pieces elsewhere.
i cant speak to how well the plating holds up on vita fede jewelry, but when you say all gold for that price, it would mean a super light, easily bent/dented bracelet. the bracelet OP is looking at has quite the weight/heft to it.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
i cant speak to how well the plating holds up on vita fede jewelry, but when you say all gold for that price, it would mean a super light, easily bent/dented bracelet. the bracelet OP is looking at has quite the weight/heft to it.
No, yeah you are totally right. I'm thinking a completely different direction, like ginette_ny who's so dainty. I do love the look of the vita fedes! WHo knows, I'll maybe end up with one lol.