Deals on Movado Bold?

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I just saw two at my local T.J. Maxx, one with a blue face,and one with a copper face. Also check jomashop and other on-line sites if you are comfortable ordering on the internet.

Maybi

Love A Good Shopping
Nov 19, 2012
Cali-Cali
Hi ladies,
I've been wanting a Movado Bold but it seems that Movado is excluded from all promotions and coupons? Are there any deals out there?
Thanks,
Girl, check Costco otherwise you may need to wait for Macy's deal where everything is 25 off inc. Movado. I got one for myself a month or two ago when they had this deal. I think it's twice a year.

luvmybenzo

Jan 28, 2013
Hi ladies,
I've been wanting a Movado Bold but it seems that Movado is excluded from all promotions and coupons? Are there any deals out there?
Thanks,
Just FYI, amazon.com IS an authorized retailer of Movado watches. But myhabit.com is NOT (though myhabit.com has recently had sales on Movado bold and other models). And according to Movado, the warranty card that comes with your watch must be embossed with the signature of the authorized retailer to be authentic. Beware of deals that are too good to be true!

qtiekiki

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
Los Angeles
Just FYI, amazon.com IS an authorized retailer of Movado watches. But myhabit.com is NOT (though myhabit.com has recently had sales on Movado bold and other models). And according to Movado, the warranty card that comes with your watch must be embossed with the signature of the authorized retailer to be authentic. Beware of deals that are too good to be true!
Myhabit is owned by amazon.

Mar 28, 2012
California
I don't know if you are still looking, but Macy's has their Friends & Family 25% off sale again until tomorrow (4/29). I just picked up my two-tone Movado Bold!

Last edited: