Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I do not recommend, that you buy from the auction with only stock photos! there is no way to know for sure if the bag you buy is authentic.

many tPF members shop magnums.net. Sign up for the email because they have promotions on Pliage very frequently. there are also Pliage on sale in their clearance section

Bagshop.com also has some discontinued colors on sale and I just got mine last week and I am loving it since I happened to need a discontinued color anyways. Fast and free shipping with no tax out of NY and NJ!

i dont really recommend magnums, i am still waiting for some of the bags i ordered 2 months ago!!

Have you contacted customer service at Magnums.net? I ordered a Longchamp Planètes bag from them about a month ago, and they were friendly and responsive over phone. Maybe your items were back ordered...

^ ITA. some things are backordered and it is not Magnums fault. NM has been slow to send backordered too.

I emailed magnums and they emailed back, even offer to send the part of my order which is in stock.

how fast does bagshop ships out their bags?
i dont really recommend magnums, i am still waiting for some of the bags i ordered 2 months ago!!

I ordered around midnight (eastern time, which is same as them) Thursday/Friday and I received my bag on Tuesday. They wrapped it cute too.

how fast does bagshop ships out their bags?

I'm also still waiting for my order which I place 1 month ago.

It's really no problem if items are back ordered. But I think it's better if magnums will put in their site if an item is back ordered. or at least email ASAP. what frustrates me is that they will not inform you, unless you ask for the status of your order

if an item is in stock, magnums ships fast

Status
Not open for further replies.