Deals on David Yurman

anabanana745

Apr 8, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of Yurman items picked out that I will be buying in the next month or two. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of what deals I can take advantage of such as upcoming sales at Neimans/ Saks etc. ?

Wifeofchop

Dec 1, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of Yurman items picked out that I will be buying in the next month or two. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of what deals I can take advantage of such as upcoming sales at Neimans/ Saks etc. ?
I've never seen David Yurman "on sale". Only suggestion i have us waiting for an event at Bloomies where you can get one of ponts, or using a 10% off code at Saks.com.

AdvoGirl

Mar 23, 2012
Do you ever travel to one of the big cities like San Francisco or Chicago? You can get a visitors pass at Bloomingdales for 10% (or 15% if you are staying at high end like Four Seasons) and that includes Yurman. The Chicago Bloomies also has special Yurman deals a few times per year and you can stack the offers.

anabanana745

Apr 8, 2012
Do you ever travel to one of the big cities like San Francisco or Chicago? You can get a visitors pass at Bloomingdales for 10% (or 15% if you are staying at high end like Four Seasons) and that includes Yurman. The Chicago Bloomies also has special Yurman deals a few times per year and you can stack the offers.
I'll be traveling but not to Chicago. I may be in LA and/or NYC sometime soon. Anything there I should be on the lookout for?

anabanana745

Apr 8, 2012
I would never have thought the saks 10% would work. Good idea!

Is it worth trying to do the Neiman Marcus gift card event? As I understand it they come around relatively often

Wifeofchop

Dec 1, 2012
I would never have thought the saks 10% would work. Good idea!

Is it worth trying to do the Neiman Marcus gift card event? As I understand it they come around relatively often
I have never tried the NM gift card event because my NM cc limit is so low. If you have a high limit, I say go for it! Good luck!

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
If you're buying stuff in Chicago make sure you have them ship it to avoid the 10% sales tax!

chicagocat

Dec 25, 2012
Chicago burbs
The David Yurman outlet in Sawgrass Mills near Ft Lauderdale is a great resource... I bought two necklaces there during Christmas sale, about 60% off retail... I've also bought at Last Call stores for great deals, too. Have fun shopping!