Deals Of The Week...

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been seeing all these great deals from the websites below! And they are this year's colors too!!! Such great deals. If you see a great deal online (NOT including eBay), please post it here and maybe you'll make another PF'er's day!!!:yahoo:

DIABRO.NET

[​IMG]
    PART TIME ($1295)
    they are all such great deals!!!

IVORY (FW 07): US $824.35
    WHITE: US $824.35
    BLACK: US $998.26
    TRUFFLE: US $998.26

WORK ($1385)

WHITE: US $998.26

**Check out their DAY selection too! They range from $780 - $850 (not bad considering they are FW 07 colors!!)

OCEAN DAY $850.43

[​IMG]

RAFFAELLO-NETWORK.COM
    VERT GAZON / GRASS GREEN FIRST for $810 :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. Black day on sale at styledrops.com hurry!!

3. Diabro has lowered their prices on some items (and it is taking ALL I can do not to purchase a tabax twiggy).

Mogano First: $867.83
    [​IMG]

Tabac City: $954.78

[​IMG]

Tabac Twiggy:love:: $867.83

[​IMG]

4. hey everyone,
    I'm sort of new in researching balenciagas and sites that are reputable. Can anyone confirm that diabro is 110% legit? Also, any suggestions/input in where i can find the best deal would be great (but keep in mind i'd rather pay more to buy it from a place that's totally without a doubt legit (vs.overstock,etc...) I'm leaning towards balenciaga motorcyle bag..... :heart:

5. ^^^Diabro.net = 100% authentic Balenciaga bags.

6. ICB - I like how you posted the retail prices along with the sale prices. Thanks so much!

7. No prob, K!:yes:

8. thanks a bunch!!

9. thanks thanks for the confidence... the prices are so nice :heart: So hard to choose.... Any input would be great. i'm leaning towards the city (is part-time just a little bigger??)...but do like the compact look of the first. For some reason, i'm drawn towards the ocean color...but feel like i should play it safe and get noir or a brownish/or dark blue tone... (any thoughts on the giant city??-- looks nice too but am thinking just stick to the classic design?)
    TIA :heart:

10. the part-time is wider. personally, i think you need height to rock a part-time, but to each his own. i'm 5'2 and every time i've tried it on it's clear i can't get away with it. even when i saw the bag in vert gazon, which was so, so hard to leave behind.

ocean is actually a nice neutral...it isn't black or brown, but still works with a lot of colors. i'm probaly in the minority, but i think GH will be around for awhile. i have a gh naturel brief and i plan on wearing it for years.

good luck with your purchase!

11. The First would be great in Ocean blue! And unless you like a big handbag it's big enough. Don't get a safe color, get a color you love.