Dealing with overkill? Must not buy another tote!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I need to be strong! Valley Fair has the Damier Azur GM Cabas in. I knew I was going to love this bag! Played with it at the holiday party, is so cute....tons of pockets inside, cute pouchette comes with it! Love it!

But I more than do not need it...I mean let's face it, there is I don't need it and then there is gluttony.

For large totes, I already have:
Antigua GM, blue
Antigua GM, rose
Antigua GM, brown
Aureila GM, MC white
Cabas Alto, mono
brentwood, vernis brentwook
Cruise 2005, Globe shopper, MM, Blue

Keepalls:
Cerise 45
white mc 45
mono 50

I also have 4 large coach totes (I know some of you don't like coach, but I do, and I do use them):
Blue optic
White optic
red pebbled leather
dot

Ack! I wish it wasn't so cute! This is taco's pm...and it is TDF!

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif

Well, there is need and there is want...you want it, no, you def don't need it! :P
If you love it and will use it, I say go for it!
Obviously, you love the tote style, so that's your thing....go with it!

Wow..you got so many big bags..well, damier azur is so GORGEOUS..may be you should let go some of the bags you don't use that often ..that bag is TDF!!! Gosh, I am not helping..LOL

just follow your heart twinkle.tink..
If your :heart: still insists to buy it, just go for it!or u'll regret it..
but if it says that you dont really want it, then turn it down..hehe...

anyway, i like it!!!!!

It is a beautiful tote. :drool: I love it. :heart: I was told by a SA that it is a limited (or seasonal?) style, so you have to get it. lol. And by the way, you will have to get the sandals (flip-flops) to match. I hope that you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho:

It is a beautiful tote. :drool: I love it. :heart: I was told by a SA that it is a limited (or seasonal?) style, so you have to get it. lol. And by the way, you will have to get the sandals (flip-flops) to match. I hope that you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho:

LOL...I do have the sandals on order, but they're not in yet. But they will go with the blue antigua ;)