Dealing with overkill? Must not buy another tote!

I know which tote you're talking about. I was in the boutique about two weeks ago and I ran over to it when I saw it. They didn't have any azur in stock!! But anyway, I managed to only put one of the straps on my shoulder and I looked over to my boyfriend who had this horrific "NO" look on his face. The bag is a lot larger than my torso and I probably can't even carry it :P

Do you know if the PM is a lot smaller? I'm considering a tote for my next purchase but I'm also looking at the Aurelia in white MC and possibly the Lockit in white suhali (but that would be way long-term :P)

& I say get the tote. You seem to really love them and I think it's such a unique bag :smile:

I LOVE it, the whole beachy look thing, and AZUR!!! I LOVE big totes too, that's why I splurged and paid retail on my framboise brentwood, I've been carrying a huge MJ off white hobo for this moving week. That Azur is great, know what you mean about not selling bags yet, maybe it's time... but, hard to think you might regret... I agree about gluttony, sometimes, there really is too much, I'm not helping a bit am I??? hugs.

[didn't have any azur in stock!! But anyway, I managed to only put one of the straps on my shoulder and I looked over to my boyfriend who had this horrific "NO" look on his face.
a unique bag :smile:[/quote]
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I can just see your boyfriend now.... :supacool: