dealing w/jeans when switching between heels and flats?

IMO too long is always better than too short with regard to jeans. I hem all of mine to heels. I only have 2 pairs of flats so whenever I wear those I either fold them up once when I don't care or just let it be. It doesnt look too bad right?

I sucked it up and bought 2 pairs for flats and 2 pairs for heels. I only had one for each and ended up rolling up the longer pair all the time because I wear flats more often. Then I decided I didn't like that look.

I have jeans that I specifically wear with heels and some for flats.
So do I. I'm too old for my jeans to have that 'tattered' look on the hem, but I love my jeans with heels, so I buy both.
Paige denim & Arden B have some very cute fitting jeans that are great to wear w/flats...and they won't break the bank. (I'm way big into the ballerina flat right now...so cute w/t-shirt or blazer for running around town, so this works great.)

Oh, I should mention I have 2 pairs of 7FAMK and 1 R&R, but my best pair with flats is the Victoria Secret straight leg jean. They look fantastic with flats and if you buy them on sale are a great bargain!

I actaully prefer all of my jeans to be a bit on the longish side, because I think it looks better on me than a shorter length. I almost always wear flats, sneakers, or flip flops. All of which have no heel. I think it looks fine to have a little extra material at the bottom of your jeans, just not 5 feet or extra material. ;)

I agree. I am 5'10" so I rarely wear heels...I live in flip flops and ballet flats. Usually when I wear heels, I wear a skirt:yes:

I've found that there is actually a happy medium... I have jeans that I can wear with flats (I don't mind a bit of fabric on the bottom) and also with 3 inch heels (I also don't mind revealing an inch of my heel).

I hem my pants for a smaller heel (don't wear high ones often) and they look fine with flats too. I have some pants I specifically wear only with my high wedges though.

Some jeans I get them hemmed so I can wear them with flats or sneakers, and some, mostly flares I dont get them hemmed so I can wear them with shoes. That sucks, but I dont know what else to do..