Deal on a Glazed Espresso Matinee

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
I'm looking for the best deal I can find on a glazed espresso matinee and I know you girls are the best at finding deals! :smile: So far the best I've found is at Wink. Is there a bewtter deal out there? TIA

i got one the other day from bloomies for $460 including tax but that was for the private sale did you try Label360 bc they have codes for 25% and 30% off

So I bit the bullet and ordered the Glazed Espresso Matinee from Wink. I know this bag has been much more heavily discounted over the past months, (I've even heard of people picking them up for $300) and I'm kicking myself for not picking one up, but I don't want them to be all gone forever and I never got one! I hope I love it as I passed on the violet one for this one thinking I'd wear it more. I love Matinees! :girlsigh:

can I ask what you ended up paying? I was looking for the same bag and only found it at funkylala - I ended up getting it with the easter discount for about $460 total. I absolutely LOVE that bag!! Have you received yours yet??

can I ask what you ended up paying? I was looking for the same bag and only found it at funkylala - I ended up getting it with the easter discount for about $460 total. I absolutely LOVE that bag!! Have you received yours yet??
I ended up paying $480... not a great deal, but not terrible. I haven't gotten it yet, just shipped today and won't be receiving it till next week. Can't wait!!! :yahoo: