Deal on a Glazed Espresso Matinee

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for the best deal I can find on a glazed espresso matinee and I know you girls are the best at finding deals! :smile: So far the best I've found is at Wink. Is there a bewtter deal out there? TIA

2. i got one the other day from bloomies for $460 including tax but that was for the private sale did you try Label360 bc they have codes for 25% and 30% off

3. So I bit the bullet and ordered the Glazed Espresso Matinee from Wink. I know this bag has been much more heavily discounted over the past months, (I've even heard of people picking them up for $300) and I'm kicking myself for not picking one up, but I don't want them to be all gone forever and I never got one! I hope I love it as I passed on the violet one for this one thinking I'd wear it more. I love Matinees! :girlsigh:

4. can I ask what you ended up paying? I was looking for the same bag and only found it at funkylala - I ended up getting it with the easter discount for about $460 total. I absolutely LOVE that bag!! Have you received yours yet??

5. I ended up paying $480... not a great deal, but not terrible. I haven't gotten it yet, just shipped today and won't be receiving it till next week. Can't wait!!! :yahoo: