Deal of the day.. But didn't buy it

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was on eBay this morning and couldn't believe my eyes when four authentic LV were being sold for $330.00 or best offer!! Guess what one of them was a LV multicolor white Agenda GM!! I immediately message the seller and said why are you selling these so cheap? You can sell the agenda alone for $800.00! I didn't buy it but someone else did. so whoever bought those items got a fab deal. :biggrin:

2. WOW! That is a STEAL! What was the seller's reason for selling at that low price?

3. She never answered me back and I messaged her that I would feel bad buying all your LV for that price?? Am I nuts?? I have never seen that in my life. The MC large gm multicolor agenda are going for 1500 on up especially eBay. She could of made over $2200 if she sold them separately . Wow!!

4. On a similar note someone was selling a croisette on eBay at the wknd that looked authentic, but I'm no expert and she said she wasn't sure?!?!
    She was only asking $490 for it!!

5. I knew these were authentic caused I owned two of the four! You can find great deals on eBay if you are on 24/7! Seriously I have found so many fantastic deals but there a little thing called lots of money that I happen to be missing!! Lol.

6. I know that feeling! It wasn't a steal like yours but I recently saw a brand new cosmetic pouch being sold for 150€ or best offer and it retails for about 250€! It was authentic, had no patina and was only 4 weeks old. Seller wrote that she wants the bigger one and so was selling it at a steal (return period had expired). I knew I would come back to it but thought 'hmmm... Let me scroll a bit more and check what else has popped up overnight!'. After about 10 mins when I went back to the pouch, it was already sold. It's anatomically impossible but I really tried to kick myself in the shin for letting it get away!!

7. That is a great deal! I scroll every morning at 5:00am , best time to do when kids are sleeping.

8. I have seen a few really amazing deals and lucky to get a few. Ex I purchased an eva for 150!!! I was so excited and I just purchased a limited edition leopard speedy for 800!! Sometimes you can get a great deal. I have though seen a few and was seconds too late:sad:

9. There are always amazing deal on ebay if you are lucky to come accross one. I remember reading in chanel forum that this super lucky lady bought authentic chanel flap for $200!!

The seller listed the bag as coach bag instead of chanel. Probably some poor husband who doesnt know that real value of his wife bag (i know lots of wives/girlfriends hides the real value of their purchase from their partners). :nogood::nogood::nogood:

10. That is probably what happened in this situation. I'm still scratching my head. ;):lol:;)