DE Wallets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I was just looking at my DE SLG's thinking wouldn't it be nice if my Cles and Zippy Organizer also had that beautiful red interior... Just a thought!

2. I would love that!! :graucho:

3. I would love that!

4. That certainly would look nice! But then again, it would absorb so much crap from all the coins I shove into the cles, I'd destroy it in no time. But definitely would be gorgeous!

5. i know right?!

6. You're right! Probably wouldn't be the most practical-- but it would be fun!

7. Would look amazing

8. +1

9. what color is on the inside now?

10. Brown.

11. The Cosmetic pouch in DE has red interior and the Pochettes also! It's okay for me, that my ZCP has brown leather inside.

12. i would love it if my cles or ZCP had red interior

13. *~*I would love red interior too!! My Zippy is the only one of my SLGs (I have the mini pochette & cosmetic pouch) without red interior.*~*

14. My mini pochette, and GM cosmetic case have the red interior, but I would love it in my zippy and cles. I think that as long as it's leather it shouldn't be any different then the multicolor or the new flower line...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160261.214460.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160269.730178.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160279.397527.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160289.996671.jpg