DE Speedy with vachetta handles

Not everyone's cup of tea but I actually really like it. It's unique and I'll bet it would be gorgeous with a nice patina. I would've bought it had the canvas been in better condition and the piping matched the rest of the vachetta.

I really don't like it at all. I wouldn't carry it because I personally don't think it looks nice but I would also worry it looks counterfeit. Just my opinion though:smile:

I agree. I'm not a big fan of these bags and not many people know that LV made these LE bags so many would think it was fake. I also don't love how the piping doesn't match the rest of the vachetta.

Personally it wouldn't really matter to me if people thought it was fake, but to me I'm not a fan of the vachetta on the DE. However I love the new word 'Frankenspeedy' LOL.

Lol! I said Frankenspeedy out of ignorance...in the copy, it said that Louis Vuitton replaced the handles and tabs, and I assumed they hacked some vachetta handles onto it. I didn't know this was an actual LE. Or maybe there was a new guy on the assembly line ;)