DE Speedy B. vs. DE Alma PM

Crystal.B.

Sep 3, 2013
Need to get to my store to see this in person but I've narrowed down my next bag to either the DE Speedy B or DE Alma PM. I don't have either in my collection but what would you choose?????

i like the speedy. holds more and is more casual (tho u can dress it up as well). the alma pm is more dressy in my opinion and holds more. the worst part is i scratched my hand when i tried the alma in store (i have very small hands)... hope that helps!

i like the speedy. holds more and is more casual (tho u can dress it up as well). the alma pm is more dressy in my opinion and holds more. the worst part is i scratched my hand when i tried the alma in store (i have very small hands)... hope that helps!

i meant alma holds *less

This is a tough one but I would have to say Alma DE. I so want a speedy b and have an Alma in DE which I adore. But for the speedy b mono has my heart. Plus you do not see alot of Alma's at all. I actually get compliments on mine :smile:. Which i find surprising as most women tend to go for the Vernis pattern when it comes to Alma. Good luck OP.

Both are lovely bags you can't go wrong with either. I of course love the Speedy B best, I don't have an Alma in my collection but if I did I would choose the DE print. Good luck on your decision and keep us posted. :smile:

this is a tough one but i would have to say alma de. I so want a speedy b and have an alma in de which i adore. But for the speedy b mono has my heart. Plus you do not see alot of alma's at all. I actually get compliments on mine :smile:. Which i find surprising as most women tend to go for the vernis pattern when it comes to alma. Good luck op.
+1