DE Speedy B 30 or Portobello GM?

DE Speedy B30 or DE Portobello GM ???

• DE Speedy B 30

• DE Portobello GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was just about to start the same thread! That's so funny! I'm also anxious to hear responses to this. I was considering the Portobello or the Tivoli but yesterday I started looking at the Speedy modeling thread and I liked what I saw. I have never really been drawn to the speedy but once I really looked at it I started loving it. I want a bag that's easy to care for and hopefully won't show much wear.

I'm sorry I didn't answer your question! I look forward to reading responses!

I prefer the Portobello GM. I like hobo style bags better than any others. My Portobello GM is very comfortable to carry, and very chic. I highly recommend it!!

I prefer the Portobello GM. I like hobo style bags better than any others. My Portobello GM is very comfortable to carry, and very chic. I highly recommend it!!

I have read many of your positive posts how you love your Portobello GM. LOL
I was not a hobo style bags person but I start to like it after I bought my Artsy (even though it's not the most comfort hobo bag). I tried the Portobello GM at the store couple months ago and I wasn't impressed with the shape of the bag, the dark interior, and how the bag does not stand on its own, but it keeps growing on me after so many positive reviews and reveals on here.

I have read many of your positive posts how you love your Portobello GM. LOL
I was not a hobo style bags person but I start to like it after I bought my Artsy (even though it's not the most comfort hobo bag). I tried the Portobello GM at the store couple months ago and I wasn't impressed with the shape of the bag, the dark interior, and how the bag does not stand on its own, but it keeps growing on me after so many positive reviews and reveals on here.

I have Artsy too and Port is much more comfortable. I know what you mean about the dark interior and the lack of structure - but that's a hobo for you! Artsy stands on her own, but that's because she has such a wide bottom - LOL! I much prefer to NOT have that wide bottom. I use the XL Jumbo Purse to Go in tan and it prevents my bag from falling over, or falling into a heap on itself. It also lightens up the inside of my bag so I can see everything easily.

Speedy B. And the only reason I'm voting the Portobello down is because of the strap clips. To me, they look cheap. I wish the Portobello had a bit fancier hardware, like the Sully at the area where the strap attaches to the bags. Those little clips just don't do it for me!

Speedy B. And the only reason I'm voting the Portobello down is because of the strap clips. To me, they look cheap. I wish the Portobello had a bit fancier hardware, like the Sully at the area where the strap attaches to the bags. Those little clips just don't do it for me!
I agree about the hardware on the port. So I vote speedy b also.