DE speedy 30 vs DE zippy compact wallet

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you were to get your first LV (and you already have wallets and bags from other designers), would you get a speedy or a wallet? I know they serve different purpose but she doesnt know whether its worth spending the money on a wallet when she can get a bag.
    Im no help because my advice was to get both hahahaha. Thanks guys!

2. Speedy

3. Speedy

4. Hmmm that's a toughy! I don't have a speedy but I have a DE zippy compact wallet and I absolutely love it! It really depends on what you want/need more.

5. Definitely speedy! :smile:

6. Speedy.

7. Speedy!!

8. Speedy, hands down!

9. Speedy!

10. I vote for speedy too .. I do love my CZP wallet too:smile:

11. Wow, thanks ladies.

12. I chose to get a wallet first (ZCP because I don't carry a lot of cards) because I could use it every day with all my bags - at the time I didn't have any good wallets though. If you have a good wallet that you are happy with then I'd go for the Speedy first.

13. Bags before wallets... :biggrin:

14. Another vote for speedy

15. Speedy first, not unless you don't like the Speedy...in which case another bag perhaps?
    I agree with needlv, bags before wallets...