De Passage a Paris scarf

Here are some pics I have already:

Green%20Carre%20.jpeg

de.pass.royal.folded.06.jpg

I have baby blue and baby blue. I love it.

will post some tonight.

I love the white and blue!

also there is white I have seen with pink and red...I love that one. I amost got that instead.

here is the baby blue.

its a true baby blue....so I don't know if my camera captured that.

it was a tough choice....but I liked that you could still see the details of the map, etc

but I really did like the white with the purple..

it was just so hard.

baby blue just makes anyone's complexion pop....I am pale with blue eyes so it made my eyes pop but I love baby blue on tan skin too. just a nice summer color...

wear it with all white and your outfit just pops, etc

Rose, I have seen you in alot of white with color scarves or black with pattern...so maybe the blue would be nice to add for a pop of color?

Attachments

• blue1.JPG
    blue1.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 89
  • blue2.JPG
    blue2.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 77
  • blue3.JPG
    blue3.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 72
  • blue4.JPG
    blue4.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 75
  • blue5.JPG
    blue5.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 74
Guccigal, thank you so much:heart::heart::heart:

I love the color!! It's even got some dark blue in it to match my new Kelly. I wonder how different the blue/purple is.

well the pics you posted of all white with the colored sketches...it has the same feel as that.

you focus on the scarf being white...then you focus what is on the scarf.

rather than the baby blue you focus on it being a nice blue...then what is on it.

and yes...its baby blue with deep blue sketching and border...

baby blue? I wish I could get better pics of the true color....I have to use the crappy camera because my husband has the nice one...but you can imagine the baby blue.

it was a touch choice..but light colors are hard to me...and the blue is just nice little pop of color.

oh good. yes...the one I saw with purple sketching or outline of the buildings, etc had a white background.

that is one reason I didn't get that one either...getting it dirty.

I have the les mustangs with a white background...and I love it...but I only want one white scarf!