De Passage a Paris scarf

Wafaya

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Dubai
Rose i'd go for the 1st one.. the two shades of blue plus the yellow/cream just gives u more options to go with ur wardrobe..love it!

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Spoil-sport...

OK then I vote for the first one. Although I do like both I think the first is, I dunno, softer. While it has the off-white border it also has the white horsy bit so would be great with both. The stronger blue will pick up the new Miss Kelly and the greyish/taupey parts could make it a little more trans-seasonal.

Perfect for now but also very do-able with fall shades :smile:

eliselady

Mar 19, 2007
The first one, looks like the rich wedgwood blue, yummy. think it will look a bit softer against your black wardrobe.

Both lovely though..... happy sigh.....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I'm a little biased toward the 1st one because I, personally, can't wear much turquoise which looks like one of the colors in the 2nd shot. The 1st colorway has no yellow - it's all creamy white, light blue and the stamp is in shades of grey/dove. I'll wear this one as a belt with jeans, as a pop of color with all black and as an accent with white.

1st one is my vote.......

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
MySoju
i honestly prefer the 1st one....the border complements the entire design (it makes the design more stand out),IMO:heart: and when the scarf is folded, the border makes it more felexible in matching with the outfits.