De or monogram pochette Nm ???

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All

So I'm off to LV tomorrow to pick up a small clutch for my holiday:yes:. I think I'm go to go with a pochette Nm with an adjustable strap. I've considered the Eva but at 5.4 I think the Eva strap will be too long for me( this could change tomorrow but who knows)

If I get the de pochette then I'll get the brown adjustable strap.

If I get the monogram then I'll get the monogram pattern adjustable strap - how does this strap compare with the normal vachetta leather adjustable strap. I'm worried about the vachetta but which one would look better?

I've been thinking about this for 2 weeks and still not closer to deciding, im so confused. :confused1:

I'm going to buy the new illustre ballon key holder once it comes out for the bag too

Any advice , pictures or reviews would really be grateful, ( sorry for the essay)

DE Pochette is on my list this year because I already have an Eva. I think you should go try on the Eva because 5'4" isn't that short and I've seen petite women wearing it well. I prefer Eva in mono because of the smaller plate but that's just my preference.

I will definitely try the Eva on. I'm worried about the plate and it will depend on how low it sits on me. I know I want a zip is the favourite it out thought I do love the look of it. I want to have it as a day bag for days out.

I have the pochette nm in DE and use the eva strap with it. i love it this way. But if you are skinny, you are right it might be to long for you. Just try them on in the store. I love the dark leather strap and it softend nicely by using it. I personally dont like the canvas strap but that is preference right?

Well, I am an DE girl, if you are more into mono, thats fine too. The pochette is a classic and always looks good.

Have fun at LV store.

I got a nice trick to protect the golden plate ... Just put on a cellphone screen protector sheet, its not visible to the eyes but helps, just curve the edges. So now you you could use eva every day!

I will definitely try the Eva on. I'm worried about the plate and it will depend on how low it sits on me. I know I want a zip is the favourite it out thought I do love the look of it. I want to have it as a day bag for days out.

I have both and use my DE just a bit more.
When you try on the Eva walk around the store..
The sound of the chain bumping against the canvas when i wore it crossbody drove me CRAZY!!!! :panic:
Some girls say they like the sound. Just wanted you to be aware of it.

Depending on which strap you get and how much it is, if it's a couple hundred, I would go for the Eva. The pochette plus a strap will add up to close to if not more than the Eva and I think in the long run, you'll wish you had purchased the Eva. I have both and it's definitely cuter as a clutch. Yes, the chain does make noise when hitting the bag, but I've noticed it only happens when the bag is on the empty side. When it's filled with more stuff, it doesn't do that. AND, I don't think it'll be too long on you. Try it on for sure. Another option is the Milla. Super cute!

Mmm maybe you don't need to buy the extra strap? I went to the Boutique to change my pochette strap and the new strap is way longer than the original, I could easily use it as a shoulder handbag!
Or you can always buy a golden chain on ebay, I have seen some TPF members doing it and it looks super cute!