DE Galleria PM....Dated Style ?

Mslizzy

O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Hi All

I purchased the special order Galleria pm in Damier Ebene when it was available. I was recently considering selling it to fund a current style. I still like it but was wondering if the style is considered dated . Would love to hear your thoughts. TIA

Hi All

I purchased the special order Galleria pm in Damier Ebene when it was available. I was recently considering selling it to fund a current style. I still like it but was wondering if the style is considered dated . Would love to hear your thoughts. TIA

No:smile: these bags are still very very popular. I wouldn't sell it personally.

I have it as well- I was able to get one at a special event at my home boutique. They are pretty rare. Unless you do not like it, I would not sell it. Mine is going nowhere!

Absolutely not. I still have my Galleria Pm (in Mono though) and I wear her once in while. She has one of the most comfortable straps besides my Delightful pm and has a nice patina to her.

I wouldn't sell it either. Especially when yours is a SO... It's going to be really difficult to get the exact same one again when you do decide that you made a mistake down the track of selling it. I still see people carrying them around the place in my city, so yeah that would be a good sign....

I wouldn't sell it either. Especially when yours is a SO... It's going to be really difficult to get the exact same one again when you do decide that you made a mistake down the track of selling it. I still see people carrying them around the place in my city, so yeah that would be a good sign....

Agreed. I wish I got an SO when the service was still available. That's something you can keep forever and not worry about anyone having your bag.