DE Galleria PM....Dated Style ?

Mslizzy

O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Hi All

I purchased the special order Galleria pm in Damier Ebene when it was available. I was recently considering selling it to fund a current style. I still like it but was wondering if the style is considered dated . Would love to hear your thoughts. TIA

NickitaLuvsLV

Apr 18, 2015
Hi All

I purchased the special order Galleria pm in Damier Ebene when it was available. I was recently considering selling it to fund a current style. I still like it but was wondering if the style is considered dated . Would love to hear your thoughts. TIA
No:smile: these bags are still very very popular. I wouldn't sell it personally.

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
I have it as well- I was able to get one at a special event at my home boutique. They are pretty rare. Unless you do not like it, I would not sell it. Mine is going nowhere!

cwool

Apr 21, 2013
I have her in mono GM and though I don't use her often, I still LVoe her, and believe she is a timeless hobo style.

Cheetah7

Aug 19, 2009
on a roller coaster
Absolutely not. I still have my Galleria Pm (in Mono though) and I wear her once in while. She has one of the most comfortable straps besides my Delightful pm and has a nice patina to her.

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
Aug 27, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I wouldn't sell it either. Especially when yours is a SO... It's going to be really difficult to get the exact same one again when you do decide that you made a mistake down the track of selling it. I still see people carrying them around the place in my city, so yeah that would be a good sign....

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
No, I don't think they are dated at all. I would buy one if they were still sold.
+1! I would not sell either, and I would buy this bag in DE if it was still available in the boutique. I had the mono version, and I sold it because DE is my preference. The bag itself is a classic style.

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I wouldn't sell it either. Especially when yours is a SO... It's going to be really difficult to get the exact same one again when you do decide that you made a mistake down the track of selling it. I still see people carrying them around the place in my city, so yeah that would be a good sign....
Agreed. I wish I got an SO when the service was still available. That's something you can keep forever and not worry about anyone having your bag.