DE Galleria PM....Dated Style ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All

I purchased the special order Galleria pm in Damier Ebene when it was available. I was recently considering selling it to fund a current style. I still like it but was wondering if the style is considered dated . Would love to hear your thoughts. TIA

2. I love the Galleria DE! It's not dated.

3. No:smile: these bags are still very very popular. I wouldn't sell it personally.

4. I have it as well- I was able to get one at a special event at my home boutique. They are pretty rare. Unless you do not like it, I would not sell it. Mine is going nowhere!

5. No, I don't think they are dated at all. I would buy one if they were still sold.

6. I have her in mono GM and though I don't use her often, I still LVoe her, and believe she is a timeless hobo style.

7. I'd never sell that. Wish I still had the ability to buy one.

8. OMG, the Galleria DE is not out dated. It will always be iconic in my opinion.

9. Absolutely not. I still have my Galleria Pm (in Mono though) and I wear her once in while. She has one of the most comfortable straps besides my Delightful pm and has a nice patina to her.

10. I wouldn't sell it either. Especially when yours is a SO... It's going to be really difficult to get the exact same one again when you do decide that you made a mistake down the track of selling it. I still see people carrying them around the place in my city, so yeah that would be a good sign....

11. +1! I would not sell either, and I would buy this bag in DE if it was still available in the boutique. I had the mono version, and I sold it because DE is my preference. The bag itself is a classic style.

12. I would love to have DE Galliera.

13. Its a keeper!!

14. Agreed. I wish I got an SO when the service was still available. That's something you can keep forever and not worry about anyone having your bag.

15. I don't care for this bag but I don't think it's dated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice