DE cosmetic pouch or DE Mini Pochette

pmoua

Jan 5, 2014
I recently purchased a DE cosmetic pouch but am now contemplating about exchanging it for a DE Mini Pochette. I can't get pass the fact that the top part of the DE cosmetic pouch has a concavity and the space is useless for me.

The same essentials fit the Mini pochette and I feel it's more versatile. The cost is also less which is a plus. But I do love, love the cosmetic pouch.

What should I do? What would you do? I know the answer but I need a little kick to finalize my decision.

Any comments will help.

Thank you

I have the DA cosmetic pouch which does hold more in the way of cosmetics, brushes, but when I am carrying my smaller LV bags I do use my DE Mini Pouchette for my essentials in the way of my cosmetics. It seems to hold a lot, it's more compact and fits better smaller and medium sized bags. :smile:

I have both of these items and love them to pieces but if I had to pick one, it would be the pochette. Only because it works in a secondary function as a wristlet.

I have both of these items and love them to pieces but if I had to pick one, it would be the pochette. Only because it works in a secondary function as a wristlet.
That's one of the reasons why I'm leaning toward the exchange :smile: The versatility of the Mini pochette.

I have the DA cosmetic pouch which does hold more in the way of cosmetics, brushes, but when I am carrying my smaller LV bags I do use my DE Mini Pouchette for my essentials in the way of my cosmetics. It seems to hold a lot, it's more compact and fits better smaller and medium sized bags. :smile:
I agree the shape fits better in smaller/medium bags.

I like the looks of the cosmetic pouch, but have not pulled the trigger because I am not sure the shape is very functional. you could see a lot of utube videos and how wavy the zipper looks like on the PM size once you have it full. I like that the interior is easy to clean though.
I love my mini pochettes. I use them inside the bags for small items, crossbody with an Eva strap (fits my phone, car keys, cles and some receipts), I also use it as a wrislet, and planning to try it on the shoulder with the short strap which came with my pochette NM.

if you carry "makeup" i would keep the cosmetic pouch because the interior of the cosmetic i feel is easier to clean. i just got one today in DE as well. i also do have the mini pochette in DE and i use that inside my purse to hold my keys and cell but i also use it as a wristlet on days i don't want to carry a lot. i throw my phone keys and cles in there and i'm good to go. if you can only have one i would go for the mini pochette because it is so versatile but because the inside is cloth i would be very careful with makeup. good luck both are great pieces.

thanks for the reply ladies!!! I did it! I exchanged it for the Mini pochette in DE. I guess versatility wins with this one. I don't carry a lot, just the basics and they are ALL TRAVELING sizes: mascara, mac concealer, moisturizer, eye liner, lip stick, thee cutest mini NARS orgasm blush, & mini Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.

thanks for the reply ladies!!! I did it! I exchanged it for the Mini pochette in DE. I guess versatility wins with this one. I don't carry a lot, just the basics and they are ALL TRAVELING sizes: mascara, mac concealer, moisturizer, eye liner, lip stick, thee cutest mini NARS orgasm blush, & mini Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.
Congrats, it is a great piece, enjoy it!

I recently purchased a DE cosmetic pouch but am now contemplating about exchanging it for a DE Mini Pochette. I can't get pass the fact that the top part of the DE cosmetic pouch has a concavity and the space is useless for me.

The same essentials fit the Mini pochette and I feel it's more versatile. The cost is also less which is a plus. But I do love, love the cosmetic pouch.

What should I do? What would you do? I know the answer but I need a little kick to finalize my decision.

Any comments will help.

Thank you
Hmmm, what are you going to use it for? If it's for makeup, I would suggest keeping the cosmetic pouch because its lining can be cleaned more easily compared to the mini pochette which has a fabric lining.