DE cosmetic pouch or DE Mini Pochette

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased a DE cosmetic pouch but am now contemplating about exchanging it for a DE Mini Pochette. I can't get pass the fact that the top part of the DE cosmetic pouch has a concavity and the space is useless for me.

The same essentials fit the Mini pochette and I feel it's more versatile. The cost is also less which is a plus. But I do love, love the cosmetic pouch.

What should I do? What would you do? I know the answer but I need a little kick to finalize my decision.

Any comments will help.

Thank you

2. I have the DA cosmetic pouch which does hold more in the way of cosmetics, brushes, but when I am carrying my smaller LV bags I do use my DE Mini Pouchette for my essentials in the way of my cosmetics. It seems to hold a lot, it's more compact and fits better smaller and medium sized bags. :smile:

3. I have both of these items and love them to pieces but if I had to pick one, it would be the pochette. Only because it works in a secondary function as a wristlet.

4. Really depends how much make you carry. I carry brushes that wont fit in the pochette. I have both and rarely use my mini.

5. I don't carry much. My essentials fit the same in both bags.

6. That's one of the reasons why I'm leaning toward the exchange :smile: The versatility of the Mini pochette.

7. I agree the shape fits better in smaller/medium bags.

8. I just exchanged my regular DE cosmetic case for the GM model and I love it, so it gets my vote!

9. I like the looks of the cosmetic pouch, but have not pulled the trigger because I am not sure the shape is very functional. you could see a lot of utube videos and how wavy the zipper looks like on the PM size once you have it full. I like that the interior is easy to clean though.
    I love my mini pochettes. I use them inside the bags for small items, crossbody with an Eva strap (fits my phone, car keys, cles and some receipts), I also use it as a wrislet, and planning to try it on the shoulder with the short strap which came with my pochette NM.

10. If that's the case I'd exchange. Cheaper and also you get 2 bags in one. :smile:

11. if you carry "makeup" i would keep the cosmetic pouch because the interior of the cosmetic i feel is easier to clean. i just got one today in DE as well. i also do have the mini pochette in DE and i use that inside my purse to hold my keys and cell but i also use it as a wristlet on days i don't want to carry a lot. i throw my phone keys and cles in there and i'm good to go. if you can only have one i would go for the mini pochette because it is so versatile but because the inside is cloth i would be very careful with makeup. good luck both are great pieces.

12. thanks for the reply ladies!!! I did it! I exchanged it for the Mini pochette in DE. I guess versatility wins with this one. I don't carry a lot, just the basics and they are ALL TRAVELING sizes: mascara, mac concealer, moisturizer, eye liner, lip stick, thee cutest mini NARS orgasm blush, & mini Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.

13. Congrats, it is a great piece, enjoy it!

14. congrats!

15. Hmmm, what are you going to use it for? If it's for makeup, I would suggest keeping the cosmetic pouch because its lining can be cleaned more easily compared to the mini pochette which has a fabric lining.