DE Cabas Rosebery or Marylebone? Pls HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Cabas Rosebery Or Marylebone GM

1. Cabas Rosebery

2. Marylebone GM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rosebery ~ I have even seen it worn cross-body, so you have three carry options.
    Very handy with a new bub :biggrin:

2. Cabas Rosebery !
    I never paid attention to it before an SA brought it out for me to try and it's a great purse !
    As others mentioned there are many ways to carry it (you can put the handles inside for example) and the lock is classy.
    I use it as a mommy's bag, no problem to reach for things inside.

Marylebone is very nice too but less versatile IMHO

3. i have the rosebery and i love it! i carry her most of the time but i am not sure if it's roomy enough for newborn essentials? my son is two now, i can fit everything in it for a toddler. never seen the marylebone in person so i can't compare these two. but to me, the marylebone looks roomier.

4. I think the mary looks better

5. No as my kids are older now but I can see the Marylebone serving you well as a mommy bag. I wish it had a zipper but my things seem pretty secure with the zippered pocket.

6. did you make up your mind? so curious
    lol😊

7. Both are beautiful but I like the Marylebone best, so pretty on you.

8. Second one!!! I like the shape better.

9. I love the Mary, because you can shape the bag into multiple looks depending on if you snap/unsnap the top and fold the sides in :smile: good luck!!

10. I voted for marylebone :smile:

11. not yet.
    The DH prefers the Mary over the Cabas. I'm still torn.
    I'll probably try them on one more time.
    Maybe next week i'll stop by my boutique.
    I will do a reveal when I bring her home for sure.

12. BIG HUGS & and THANKS to you all for the feed back!!!!

Happy Valentines!