DD says "What could it be?"

Thank you all! They actually feel pretty comfy - but of course I have only worn them around the house. Madi couldn't stand in them without hanging on to her cradle, but she insisted on trying. And you should see her closet. I have easily bought her more shoes than I have bought for myself lately. And she loves bags. When I picked up the amaranto vitello shine she asked my SA if she had a small one for her. I told her we would go to Gymboree for her bag. I wonder how long she will be happy with that option - lol.

And ryry, ever since I was a kid I wanted someone that I could trade shoes with but my feet were always too small - and now a size 5-1/2. I bought these in a 6 and they are comfy. I think the 5-1/2 would have been a bit too tight. But a size 7 I am not. Now bags - that we could do!!!

^^NO WAY...about your daughter...that is hilarious!! Glad I have boys or I would be broke!! My son loves red though, so I know he would want to carry your Vitello Shine to pre-school as his backpack!!

With all those bags you just bought, I am happy to wear them for you....just call my name, and "I'll Be There."