DC - VA - MD Lets Do It!

Update- DC colors are pink, blue and green. They do not do mousselines and they do not do any of the silk cashmere 140 cm shawls. The limit is 10 silk scarves per person.

Last edited:
Update Part Deux-They promise a 48 hour turnaround. They had several scarves for sale. A number of the display scarves were available for sale, after the event. I brought five scarves, four to use pink dye and one to use green dye.

Thank you for the update. I don't live in DC or go there very often so the 48 hour turnaround is a dealbreaker for me. I understand why they need time though but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It's times like these when I wish the boutique was still in VA!

Thank you for the update. I don't live in DC or go there very often so the 48 hour turnaround is a dealbreaker for me. I understand why they need time though but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It's times like these when I wish the boutique was still in VA!
I stopped by yesterday. FYI, they can ship the scarves back to you. I'm sure there's a cost though.
I'm having a few scarves dip dyed, plus I have two on hold that were on display. I have to wait to the end of the event to pick them up.

Update Part Deux-They promise a 48 hour turnaround. They had several scarves for sale. A number of the display scarves were available for sale, after the event. I brought five scarves, four to use pink dye and one to use green dye.
Thanks for the update! Hopefully i can get there tomorrow and some scarves will be available for purchase and picked up after the event. I assume thats how they will do it...?

I stopped by yesterday. FYI, they can ship the scarves back to you. I'm sure there's a cost though.
I'm having a few scarves dip dyed, plus I have two on hold that were on display. I have to wait to the end of the event to pick them up.
Hey etoupebirkin! Thank you for letting me know that they can ship the scarves. My sister did offer to pick it up for me but I didn't want to inconvenience her, but if they ship I'm happy to pay for that. It looks like we'll be going on the last day now though so hopefully they'll still have dye left.

I did see a lovely lady wearing a B/W Brides de Gala when I was leaving and wondered if she was from TPF..... Too bad we don't have a way to identify ourselves to others.....

Yes, you can definitely have it shipped to you if you don't want to trek back into the city.

Perhaps we can all meet up sometime in August to show off our new dip dye scarves??

Reactions: Daiyuflower