DC Sample Sale?

kbchase

Nov 17, 2009
Any word on possible dates for this sale - specifically, if it will be before Christmas? My BF wants buy me a bag for the holidays :biggrin:, but I am thinking I should wait til the sale to see some bags in person, rather than look for a good deal on Black Friday.

Thanks!

I can't wait either! I think I might skip making any black friday purchases and hold out for this sale! I've never been to an RM SS before, so if this happens to be the last sale this year, will it just be the leftovers from the other SS's or will there be more/different bags also?

I can't wait either! I think I might skip making any black friday purchases and hold out for this sale! I've never been to an RM SS before, so if this happens to be the last sale this year, will it just be the leftovers from the other SS's or will there be more/different bags also?

There's no way to tell. Some of the items from the NY SS looked to be unique samples so I wouldn't expect those. Other bags were colors made for the sample sale and I would think they would make enough to cover the other sales they are doing. They know how fussy we are about these things and how they will hear about it, so I doubt they will only bring leftovers.:biggrin:

I hope I am able to go when they finally firm up the date.

Awwww!! I hope it'll be before Dec 11 since I'll going away till after X'mas. But I guess the chance is extremely slim given that the dates still aren't announced :shrugs: This will be the second DC sample sale I'm missing!! :pout:

Thanks for the info Desi! I've been MIA trying to be good and staying away from bags, but I'm itching for a new bag again!! So maybe it's good for me that the ss will be after I leave! :P

Thanks for the info girl! :hugs: