DC/MD/VA, etc. Get Together

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Jmen, just to confirm, we're meeting 1pm Saturday at the bank of chairs near Mont Blanc/Chanel in Tysons Galleria (II) and then Daily Grill for lunch right?

FYI there is a furniture liquidation sale at Tysons Design Expo center starting the 28th
Just found out today and we are looking for some new furniture so I just committed to go look at furniture with DH Saturday and possibly the Home Expo in Chantilly...not sure if I can dip out while with him (he hates these shopping ventures as it is). Maybe we can be there when doors open and then I dump him back at home and head back. Hmmm...would love to meet everyone and see the folks from the last one again.

Ok, I just got home from Tysons. It ended up only being bella.girl and myself. Did we miss everyone? I was about 15 minutes late looking for parking and checked both the chairs near mont blanc and checked Daily Grill. Bella.girl and I waited until about 1:40 and then just went to eat/shop ourselves. It was a great time and I'm happy to have met her!

Just wondering if the meet up pushed thru. Me and CindyYZ were there but no one else were. Did you guys meet up somewhere else? Or it was just me and CindyYZ ended up going? Cindy, it was nice meeting you! I had a good time! Hope we can do it again.:smile:

Absolutely babe! Let's do this again! :flowers:

Just wondering if the meet up pushed thru. Me and CindyYZ were there but no one else were. Did you guys meet up somewhere else? Or it was just me and CindyYZ ended up going? Cindy, it was nice meeting you! I had a good time! Hope we can do it again.:smile:

When I got there at 1:15 there was only one older gentleman with headphones on sitting at the chairs, so I went down to Daily Grill and checked through the restaurant asking for a "group of ladies". Around 1:20 I headed back up and sat down then bella.girl arrived. I had my red birkin and she had her red caviar jumbo.

me too!!! although i had the times mixed up so it was like 1:30 for me. and i didn't know who to go in daily grill to ask for. So i walked around and then went to friday's in tysons I:crybaby:

Cindy, I bet we passed each other. I saw the man at the chairs, looked in the windows of the Chanel boutique then walked around for a few minutes till I figured out I had to go downstairs to the Daily Grille. DD was in her stroller so we had to use the elevator. I went back upstairs when no one was at the Grille then we went to Chanel, Saks and NM before going back to the grille to eat.

Next time we will have to come up with a secret sign or something, lol.