DC/MD/VA, etc. Get Together

ohhh yay i found this thread...

unfortunately i may be out of town that week/weekend :sad:

have fun though and maybe ill see some of you at the Saks Chevy Chase Chanel trunkshow on Thursday February 12th :smile:

Hi. We can meet near the Dailly Grill. Not sure of time, but it's a great place to meet. I am also going to ask the moderator if we can put this in the Chanel forum where we can find it more easily.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Judy

We're going to meet at the bank of chairs just outside Chanel boutique -- the chairs are in front of Mont Blanc and if no one has any objections, we'll be eating at the Daily Grill. Let's hope it's no snow. Look forward to meeting new faces as well as catching up with familiar faces!!!

I don't live there, but my son's family lives in McLean. We were just up there, but maybe if you have another get-together, you would allow an outsider to meet up with you? I've become familiar with Tysons II LOL. Along with the Fairfax Commons that has Hermes, LV, Tiffany's, etc.

Where's Addison Shopper -- calling Toni. . .

heres TONI... lol
I just seen this thread.. had ELONGREACH not posted I would have never seen it... I have been in the pregnancy and parenting forever !!!!!
I hope I can make it. I am hosting a card party at my house that night at 8:00pm... I got alot of preparing to do.. I am going to try and make it... I would love to see everyone again..

She is probably busy with the new little one. I will see if she wants to carpool if she has to bring the little man.

yes my little man is keeping me busy..I love love love him.. carpool maybe an option, but I got to be back fast if I go, cause I am hosting a card party..
We still have to get together for lunch..