DC/MD/VA, etc. Get Together

i can't make it...i have to go to an emergency fitting for a wedding i'm in next month at 1:45. i'm so pissed!

Well, darn! Next time then whenever that is.

BTW, if it's late and I'm not there, don't wait 'cause it will mean something came up here and I had to stay and watch grandkids. They promised me I'd have the afternoon to do what I wanted, but you never know.

Heading out. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

gucci fan, now you know that you weren't the only person to show up! There were only 2 of us, but we enjoyed lunch and a window shopping excursion to the Galleria.

I learned more about Gucci and Balenciaga (gucci fan was wearing a gorgeous Bbag) and she learned more about Bottega Veneta. We admired Chanel both at NM and the Chanel store. Every Chanel she tried on looked fabulous! In the BV store we found a Veneta for her--hopefully someday she will have her first BV.

It's always hard to get several people together, but I got to know a lovely PF'er and we enjoyed our afternoon together.

I'll watch for future get-togethers and meet those who couldn't come today.

Had a great time today! Thanks for a wonderful lunch and shopping. It was nice to have someone else to look at handbags with that doesn't think I'm crazy! Hopefully we will meet up again.