DC area Hermes stops

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
I am running away from home tomorrow and going to DC for a few days as a treat. I lived there for years, but I have been back only once in the ten years I have been gone. I need a pick me up so am going to go and treat myself to some me time and visit friends.

I am thinking of trying to do a bit of shopping while there. I'll be staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown (I used to live at 33rd & O, then in Kalorama, so this is one of my old stomping grounds - yay for Dean and Deluca!), so am debating the schlep to Tyson's Corner to the H store. Is it worth it? It seems there's no H boutique in the district itself (the H site hangs when I click the DC square on the store map.) I know that Inga's from the reseller list is also in DC -- can anyone advise whether they would be worth a stop? Any other recommendations? I'm looking forward to seeing all the changes everywhere!

The Vienna store is lovely. I understand the Neimans in the City carries H silks and some bags in the back; you have to ask)
I make the trek to Tysons to visit H when I am in town.
To me worth it, but you need to consider your schedule constraints.

The Vienna store is lovely. I understand the Neimans in the City carries H silks and some bags in the back; you have to ask)
I make the trek to Tysons to visit H when I am in town.
To me worth it, but you need to consider your schedule constraints.

There is an H store in Vienna?

Neiman's (chevy Chase & Tyson's) has a nice selection of silks

Thanks! I might make it to Chevy Chase, since it seems many of my friends have moved to Chevy Chase/Bethesda.

Thank you also for the mention of small leather goods at NM. My local NM back home used to have an H concession, but now only has the scarves, or so I thought. I didn't think they had SLGs once they downsized, but I may check now!