DBTY Studs in Action

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm in love with the DBTY collection. Everyone seems to share lots of DBTY necklaces, but I don't see a lot of DBTY ear shots. I want this thread to become a great reference tool for anyone considering DBTY earrings. So, let's share some mod pics, and we can all drool together!

P. S. I'm also making this thread selfishly because I already have a pair that I love but somehow I'm justifying purchasing another. Hehe

Violet Bleu

Hey guys! I have two pairs of DBTY studs - a small yellow gold pair and a pair in platinum (just over 1ctw, 0.5ct each stone). I don't have pictures of the gold ones on the ear. I shall endeavour to take some soon as I'm just recovering from a cold/flu and I look horrid haha.

Below are the platinum pair that I have from another post. Totally love them!

Attachments

• IMG_6151.JPG
    IMG_6151.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_6152v2.jpg
    IMG_6152v2.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 1,125
They look GREAT on you! Are they 0.28 ctw or 0.28 ct each? They look so big!
They are 0.28 total! They look that way because I have baby ears! Lol. That's what my hair stylist says! And thanks for your comment! I'm so used to them now that I was beginning to think that they look too small. After cleaning them and posting this pic, I am beginning to see that they are the perfect size.

They are 0.28 total! They look that way because I have baby ears! Lol. That's what my hair stylist says! And thanks for your comment! I'm so used to them now that I was beginning to think that they look too small. After cleaning them and posting this pic, I am beginning to see that they are the perfect size.

They don't look too small at all. They're perfect size for your ears! :smile:

Whenever my diamond studs start to look small to me, I don't wear them for a few days. So, when I put them back in, they look huge on my ears. That way I save me some money for other things. For a while I was looking at how big I could go and was considering 1.2 ctw diamond studs. But even if I got "cheap" ones from Macy's, it was still a lot of money that could be put to better use. :biggrin:

Enjoy your earrings!

They don't look too small at all. They're perfect size for your ears! :smile:

Whenever my diamond studs start to look small to me, I don't wear them for a few days. So, when I put them back in, they look huge on my ears. That way I save me some money for other things. For a while I was looking at how big I could go and was considering 1.2 ctw diamond studs. But even if I got "cheap" ones from Macy's, it was still a lot of money that could be put to better use. :biggrin:

Enjoy your earrings!
Thank you! This is great advice!

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
Your earrings look perfect on you! Btw I am so jealous of your baby ears. My diamond studs are about 1.50 cttw and look like baby studs on my elephant ears. Heh!

Hey guys! I have two pairs of DBTY studs - a small yellow gold pair and a pair in platinum (just over 1ctw, 0.5ct each stone). I don't have pictures of the gold ones on the ear. I shall endeavour to take some soon as I'm just recovering from a cold/flu and I look horrid haha.

Below are the platinum pair that I have from another post. Totally love them!
Beautiful!

Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
Thank you! This is great advice!

You're welcome!

BTW, I was curious. How many mm in width (including the bezel) are your earrings?

I think I had tried on a SS 0.28 ctw DBTY earrings one time and they looked huge on my ears. But as you know the SS bezel is much thicker than the YG and Platinum. I ended up getting the YG 0.10 ctw DBTY earrings for my second piercing. But after seeing your earrings, I am wanting another pair of DBTY earrings in YG or Platinum in a bigger size. :loveeyes:

You're welcome!

BTW, I was curious. How many mm in width (including the bezel) are your earrings?

I think I had tried on a SS 0.28 ctw DBTY earrings one time and they looked huge on my ears. But as you know the SS bezel is much thicker than the YG and Platinum. I ended up getting the YG 0.10 ctw DBTY earrings for my second piercing. But after seeing your earrings, I am wanting another pair of DBTY earrings in YG or Platinum in a bigger size. :loveeyes:
I can measure them once I get home. Can you believe that I'm itching for a larger pair also? I tried on a 0.44tw today and nearly died. But I feel stupid buying a larger pair when I already have these. I do love them but sometimes want something a little more blingy.

You're welcome!

So, @Shopgirl1996 I just measured my studs. They are just a hair over 4mm.

I hope this helps!