DBTY question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do any of you wear multiple DBTY necklaces at one time? I wear a single one and one that has 5 diamonds together everyday. I was thinking of adding another single one. Do you think that is overload?? LOL thanks!

2. I think it would be a really fun look. Also, it's not like you have to be committed to it all the time. You could just wear 1-2-or 3 at a time too.

3. Does anyone's chains get all tangled up when you wear more than one together? I tried wearing two at a time and they were constantly tangled and drove me crazy.

4. Ya..they are tangled up..but I just deal with it.

5. I wear the platinum/sapphire and the platinum/5 diamond everyday. They get tangled, but doesn't bother me. I want to add a longer one next. I call it the sprinkle, with the different sizes of diamonds? I think adding a longer one would help make it look not as busy?

HTH! :flowers: