DBF says I can pick one of three things for xmas... which would you pick?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey all, I don;t know what to do about my xmas gift from DBF. He says I can get either the Westminister (GM or MM I'm not sure which size I want), or these inside out diamond earrings from bloomingdales... or a double breasted burberry trench coat! I don't know which to pick... I have been fortunate enough to have already purchased a speedy, and this week I will hopefully have a alma PM vernis on my way to me as well... but these are two hand held bags. I was hoping to get a good tote bag, and I've wanted the west minister since the summer. It is definitely on my next must get list. But I've also alllllllways wanted the diamond hoop earrings because a huge sum of jewelry was stolen from me years ago, and I've also always wanted a nice warm burberry coat...If it's possible, I may be able to have him get me one of these, and then in a month I may be able to get 1 more of the remainder... and then I am on a serious ban! All three things I have wanted and (of course in my head) need (eventually). What would you pick? (They are all in the same price range as well for the earrings are on sale).

Thanks!

Go for the earrings and have the Burberry coat or bag on your list for Valentine's day.
Or tell DBF that you'd like the coat now for Xmas but the earrings would make a good Valentines gift for him to put away since they're on sale now ! Good luck and keep us posted !

I don't know what "inside out" earrings look like, but it's kind of hard to pass up diamonds!
Sorry I should have specified! They are hoop earrings with diamonds on the outside and then inside they also have diamonds so its super glittery, I've always wanted a pair when I first saw them in Tiffany's way back when. ;)

This is very tough! I have inside/out diamond hoops and they are gorgeous! I wear them everywhere, highly recommend! A trench coat I would have no use for since Im in FL, but wherever you are you obviously need one! And a new LV bag, well, Im overwhelmed! Is your bday anytime soon? I have to assume that you have other coats that could tide you over for a little while longer, so I would wait on that as they will probably be marked down after Christmas and the new year, plus you could maybe find one cheaper on Ebay. The bag I would maybe wait on as well since you just got one. The earrings are on sale now and probably wont be later, or at least probably for not as good a deal as around Xmas time, so I guess I would go for the earrings first, then LV, then coat!

Go for the earrings and have the Burberry coat or bag on your list for Valentine's day.
Or tell DBF that you'd like the coat now for Xmas but the earrings would make a good Valentines gift for him to put away since they're on sale now ! Good luck and keep us posted !
If you would go for the earrings first, would you go for the coat or the bag in Feb?

these are the specs of the earrings.

Prong set, inside out oval diamond hoop earrings set in white 14 Kt. gold. With hinged post.
14 Kt. white gold/diamond
Diamonds= 0.50 ct. t.w.
Color/clarity: I/I1
Post back for pierced ears
Diameter: 20.2 mm

I sell jewelry. The earrings aren't very good quality. If have a Burberry cashmere coat and love it. It's a classic. The Burberry or LV will be better quality than the earrings and I would rather invest my money In one of those.