Daytona ...

I love Daytonas, especially the vintage 3263...Unfortunately where I live people get mugged for Rolexes, especially Daytonas. I don't even wear my Rolex in summer when I don't have long sleeves that hide it. Very sad:sad:

Came to cry....my hubby took his/our Daytona in yesterday to get a link taken out for me to wear it. AND HE LEFT THE BOX in the cab on the way home. He paid cash for the cab, had no receipt but by a miracle I was able to get the driver on the phone through Taxi Limo NYC but the driver claims my husband had no bag with him, and nothing was left in the cab. I even went to the police precincts before I got the driver on the phone to see if the bag w/ watch was turned in but no. And no insurance yet because it was so new.I am devastated...but trying to think of all the lessons here. And learning to be very appreciative of what we have and valuing our health/family etc but damn this sucks!! BRB going to cry again.

Came to cry....my hubby took his/our Daytona in yesterday to get a link taken out for me to wear it. AND HE LEFT THE BOX in the cab on the way home. He paid cash for the cab, had no receipt but by a miracle I was able to get the driver on the phone through Taxi Limo NYC but the driver claims my husband had no bag with him, and nothing was left in the cab. I even went to the police precincts before I got the driver on the phone to see if the bag w/ watch was turned in but no. And no insurance yet because it was so new.I am devastated...but trying to think of all the lessons here. And learning to be very appreciative of what we have and valuing our health/family etc but damn this sucks!! BRB going to cry again.
OMG that is so awful. I am so sorry this happened to you and your hubby. I hope that something changes and the taxi co. finds it and calls you.

I’m so sorry, that’s terrible. Have you reported it lost/stolen to the police? If you do so along with the serial number (the store you bought it from should have this information), perhaps if it’s ever taken to a jewelry/pawnshop or taken in for service it will be identified and returned to you?

Reactions: Cococovered
I'm so sorry this happened to you and your husband! How devastating. Hoping against all odds that it will miraculously show up for you.