Daytime serum for sensitive skin?

Can someone recommend a daytime serum for combo/sensitive skin? Lately my skin has been reacting to the products I have been trying (either dryness or acne). I am able to use some retinol cream at night, not every night due to dryness. But I am looking for a good daytime serum.

FYI: Tried Arcona and Paula's Choice.

I use the hydrating face wash (after drying about a dozen others), it does not dry my skin out. I do wonder about its ability to get all the makeup off.

I don't wear much make up because my skin is that sensitive that it reacts to make up.
But when I do, for special functions, it does a great job.
For water resistant mascara, I use a scant amount of olive oil to remove it. It works wonders.

I hv Rosacea and hv a extremely sensitive skin, I use no toner no serum only cleanser and moisturiser and sunblock, I'm a skincare lover ( u may call I'm a skincare whore... No faithful at all !) and always love to try sth new, but so far my best routine is
Cleanser ( simple cleansing lotion)
Moisturisers ( Avene recovery cream extremely intolerant skin, physiogel AL cream)
Cruel spf 50 sunblock

I recently try the whoo the repair cream and the secret count cream, both work amazing on my dry spot and that smoothed my dryness and acne from allergy, both I only use it like ten times so I will say try first..

Sorry this may not related to any serum recommended but for sensitive skin I think I avoid any serum coz they most likely hv alcohol

Hey! Its the problem with every lady, choosing a correct product can help you a lot in this case. I have dry and sensitive skin which is now improving with the use of image skincare products as it comprises of plant stem cells to deal with and helps the skin to solve dry, sensitive, acne and uneven skintone. I basically prefer its odermic balancing anti-oxidant serum and the product has helped me a lot to moisturize and hydrate my skin.

Not a serum but I use almond oil on my sensitive(acme prone and redness) skin for moisture. As I've aged my skin has dried out more however due to pcos I'm still prone to breakouts :sad: . I tried a lot of different oils before I got to one that works for me. The retinal is probably causing irritation if your skin is sensitive. I tried it for my acme and it was very painful. I lasted maybe a week on it. If you want to keep using the retinal try a lower dose to help minimize the irritation.