Daytime Divas

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Last week I thought the blonde lady was being abused by her husband. I really feel for Kibby. I hope she's able to maintain her sobriety with all the circumstances going on in her life. Dayum Nina! Poor Shaun. I hope he doesn't tolerate Nina's BS for too long. Leon must have Mo d1ckmatized because even though he threatened her with sexual harassment, she still knocked boots with him. I wonder what trouble Maxine's old assistant is up to.

Last week I thought the blonde lady was being abused by her husband. I really feel for Kibby. I hope she's able to maintain her sobriety with all the circumstances going on in her life. Dayum Nina! Poor Shaun. I hope he doesn't tolerate Nina's BS for too long. Leon must have Mo d1ckmatized because even though he threatened her with sexual harassment, she still knocked boots with him. I wonder what trouble Maxine's old assistant is up to.

Did I miss something. So Nina's husband can't have kids? I am also confused by the blonde and her husband.

Did I miss something. So Nina's husband can't have kids? I am also confused by the blonde and her husband.
That's my understanding. IIRC, in the first episode Nina and her husband were at a fertility clinic discussing their options. Then in this week's episode, Nina talks about having found a sperm donor.