May 14, 2006
NYC
So excited for this show. Love Vanessa! Starts tomorrow

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Very Devious Maids. I like it.
I was wary of this at first because of the Star Jones connection, but once you said that ^, I knew I had to give it a try. Did not disappoint. Perfect light, summer fare.

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
I was wary of this at first because of the Star Jones connection, but once you said that ^, I knew I had to give it a try. Did not disappoint. Perfect light, summer fare.
Yeah, its a silly show, but its good brain fluff for the summer.

Tivo

Sep 14, 2013
2 mins in and I love it already! I've found my summer show!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Last week I thought the blonde lady was being abused by her husband. I really feel for Kibby. I hope she's able to maintain her sobriety with all the circumstances going on in her life. Dayum Nina! Poor Shaun. I hope he doesn't tolerate Nina's BS for too long. Leon must have Mo d1ckmatized because even though he threatened her with sexual harassment, she still knocked boots with him. I wonder what trouble Maxine's old assistant is up to.

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
Last week I thought the blonde lady was being abused by her husband. I really feel for Kibby. I hope she's able to maintain her sobriety with all the circumstances going on in her life. Dayum Nina! Poor Shaun. I hope he doesn't tolerate Nina's BS for too long. Leon must have Mo d1ckmatized because even though he threatened her with sexual harassment, she still knocked boots with him. I wonder what trouble Maxine's old assistant is up to.
Did I miss something. So Nina's husband can't have kids? I am also confused by the blonde and her husband.

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Did I miss something. So Nina's husband can't have kids? I am also confused by the blonde and her husband.
That's my understanding. IIRC, in the first episode Nina and her husband were at a fertility clinic discussing their options. Then in this week's episode, Nina talks about having found a sperm donor.