Dayanara Torres/"Prison Breaks" Amaury Nolasco

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Dayanara Torres on Her Prison Break Relationship

MONDAY JULY 16, 2007 02:00 PM EDT

Amaury Nolasco and Dayanara Torres on June 27 Photo by: Devan / INF
amaury_olasco2.jpg

Dayanara Torres is beaming these days. Not only is she starring in the FOX series Watch Over Me, she is in a steady, happy relationship with Prison Break's Amaury Nolasco.

In an exclusive interview with People En Español the actress chats about her new "friend" Nolasco, Marc Anthony, and Jennifer Lopez.

Torres, 32, says her friendship with Nolasco goes back a few years, and that they are currently sharing a special moment in their lives. "He is a very sweet guy. I'm happy ... We get along really, really well. We're both Puerto Rican and speak the same language," says Torres about Nolasco, 36, her date at last month's ALMA Awards, their first public outing as a couple.

As for Marc Anthony, whom she was married to for four years before their divorce in 2004, Torres says the relationship between them "was never bad" and that her priorities remain their two children – Christian, 6, and Ryan, 4.

In recent paparazzi photos, her children are seen hugging Lopez, 37, who married Anthony four days after his divorce from Torres was final.

"I don’t know why people expect bad things," says Torres about her feelings toward Lopez, who recently told People En Español that she considers the children part of her family.

"For some to go through what I did, it would have been easy perhaps to feel hurt and then try to hurt others in turn and insult them," she said. "I took another path – the high road."

(Story/Photo Credit-People)

I think, not get me wrong, that photographs dont capture all of her beauty...I think she is probably even more gorgeous IRL..I saw her on an episode of a soap opera and she glowed & looked so so beautiful..i feel like alot of photgraphs dont capture that

This woman is a total inspiration. Especially to someone like me now. After I was cheated on and left I started finally noticing woman like Dayanara who come out so strong.