Day -to big for someone 5'2"???

I don't think you're too short for a day at all- I'm 5'3 and the day looks fine when I carry it. If you do a search on the pics wearing your bbags thread for "day bag", you'll see many pics, including petite people, carrying the bag.

I have the Day (sorry no picture), I'm 5' 9" and was suprised how big it is on me, I guess instead of saying big, I should say long. But I like it. As long as you are comfortable with a long bag, then you'll be ok. I think your height is fine for it, it's just a matter of liking the longer style.

I was worried about that too because I am only 5'4 but it works really well on me I think.:yes: I really love this style now!:love: Here's a pic:
AW2.jpg

Any stores around you that you could try it on for yourself?

I am 5'2.5'' and I LURVE the Day style. It's perfect cause it tucks right underneath the arm in a perfect spot so that it doesn't go sliding off the shoulder.

i am 5'1" and the day feels fine to me. you really need to try to on though. also check out the "photos wearing your b-bags" section. great reference pictures there.

I gotta agree with the others. I am 5'2" and the day is perfect for me. Not too big on my bod, and big enough to hold everything I need. And the most important thing, it is the most comfortable bag I have ever carried.

I'm 5'1-1/2", and avoided the day for ages because I thought it would be too long. I finally gave in and got a Violet day, and EVERYONE compliments me on it, including one friend who has not really liked my BBags before, but now digs it.

i've said it before and i'll say it again!! :yahoo: reason why the day is so amazing is that it slouches and molds to the person's body, hence looking proportionate no matter what. unless u stuff it with a pillow or something of course. :yes: