Day time anti-aging serum

asik

Jul 1, 2012
Hi everyone, i would like some advice. I'm 36, have an oily skin and started noticing fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I have been using Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM and I'm really happy with the results. I want to buy a day time anti-aging serum. Any suggestions? Thanks in advice!

I suggest to try caudalie polyphenol c15. They are anti-ageing and have plenty of vit C. This series contains a fabulous serum, night oil and an eye-lip cream.
I also have oily skin, and their products fit me very well. I remain very satisfied with their products after years of use.

I suggest to try caudalie polyphenol c15. They are anti-ageing and have plenty of vit C. This series contains a fabulous serum, night oil and an eye-lip cream.
I also have oily skin, and their products fit me very well. I remain very satisfied with their products after years of use.

I came in here to suggest this very serum.
I have sensitive skin and I adore this and their Radiance serum.

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion can be worn daytime or night time under moisturizer. It contains Vitamin C and E, Alguronic acid and is in a glass bottle so that the vitamin C is stable and doesn't break down. I was skeptical at first when I bought it at Sephora $75 but I've used it for over a week with no breakouts and it makes my skin glowy the next day. My skin type is combo/drier in the winter months.

Read from some articles that Michelle *****, Jenifer Lopez, Helen Mirren and many celebrities are using this latest anti-aging swiss apples stem cell serum to maintent their youthful looks. Has anyone tried this swiss apple stem cell serum ?

Hello,

I use Skinceuticals Serum 20 AOXPlus, $120 at www.Dermstore.com. I also use a daytime retinol that has done wonders for my skin, Sunday Riley Good Genes, you can purchase at the Dermstore of on the Nordstroms website, read up on the reviews, this stuff is awesome!

I also use Resurface by Shani Darden at night. I know you are using PTR, but if you even want to give another retinol a try, this one will not fail you. www.shanidarden.com

Attachments

• _10984695.jpg
    _10984695.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Retinol-Reform_5a08eb97-9d8f-4fb7-a83a-7fc25061f011_1024x1024.png
    Retinol-Reform_5a08eb97-9d8f-4fb7-a83a-7fc25061f011_1024x1024.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 208
For daytime, select a serum with antioxidants to prevent skin from the oxidizing effects of the sun and pollution. The aforementioned Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum is a great choice. I would personally recommend SkinCeuticals' CE Ferulic serum, or the Paula's Choice Vitamin C Booster.