Day or Velo?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's my first Mothers' Day next month and after years of battling infertility, it's a major milestone for me. That said, my husband wants to get me a Bal bag to commemorate the occasion. I've narrowed it down to two options-- a green Velo or a red Day?

Which one should I get?

I have a bad back so I've always kept my bags on the light side, hence my two options. I also have a baby so I was initially partial to the Velo because it's crossbody. But the Day is so pretty! Plus it's red. Haha!

Let me know your thoughts!

2. Congratulations to you! I've been there and though I've never owned either bag you describe my pick would be the Velo as I just prefer the shape of it. The fact that it's a crossbody will probably be a plus for you with a bad back. I can say that being an "older" first time Mom my back took quite a hit just carrying my bundle around all the time.......:smile:
    What a wonderful Mother's Day gift for you....congratulations again!

3. congrats on your first mother's day! its going to be extra special! i only have a velo, and i highly recommend it. it would be super versatile as you can use it without the crossbody strap in the future when your child grows older. you also double the strap to be a shorter strap to use it hobo style.

hope you make a decision soon and reveal!

5. Thank you, all! I've settled on a Day. Just waiting for THE color :smile: