Day Hobo or City :)

charmedmac

Addicted to Bags :)
Sep 21, 2007
I am an LV / Chanel type of girl but when i saw someone with a sapphire part time with GSHW... i fell in love! :smile:

now i need your suggestions please :smile: the sapphire part time is not available anymore but its available in day and city.

i am 5'1" / small frame... needs a durable bag that i can use on a daily basis. its also important that i can carry my 3 month old baby even when i am holding the bag... :smile:

i like the design of the city better than the day but is the day more mom friendly? :smile:

I've got both and the day is my favorite for comfort! It stays on the shoulder and I just forget it's there.:tup: The city is a bit more work for me. I end up using it more in the crook of my arm. If you are carrying a baby I'd go with the day.

I have both SGH Day and City, and I'm 5'1' with a 2.5 year old and 10 month old baby. The city sits comfortably over my shoulder, but the Day is definitely easier and comfortable to carry when I'm out with the kids. Also I think it fits more than the City.

The Day is more EVERYBODY friendly. It's the most comfortable bag I've ever worn.
I've actually come home and begun to straighten the kitchen before remembering that my bag is still on my shoulder.

The Day is more EVERYBODY friendly. It's the most comfortable bag I've ever worn.
I've actually come home and begun to straighten the kitchen before remembering that my bag is still on my shoulder.

:roflmfao:

I agree though. The Day is the most comfortable bag I've ever owned. PLUS it looks so damn good.