Day hobo in Blue India!?!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It occurred to me today... :nuts:

I wonder how that color will look in the hobo style??? :nuts:

2. Well, frankly I hope it looks awful, because if it doesn't I may end up buying it, and I have no money!:crybaby:

So, based on my luck in these situations, it'll probably be breathtaking.:rolleyes:

3. Precisely my fear too! :crybaby::lol:

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: I hear ya...it will probably be beautiful and we will all be broke (but stylishly accessorized).

5. No! It can't be cute. I MUST like the part-time!!!

(Secretly I really want in a hobo- put I already have a hobo...)

6. It better not be cute, because I'm on the preorder list for a part-time in this color!!!

7. Well I supposed it should be gorgeous:graucho: !!!
    I've pre-ordered BIndia in Day and Work
    and cancelled the Work
    since I'm going to have my precious grenat :love:
    thanks to First :heart: :love:

8. Although it would be easier if it was hideous, I'm seriously doubting it. Sorry girls; lol.

9. Oh no!!! i have been thinking the same. I just love the Day style and have been thinking how badly I want a light colored Day. I am tempted to hold off till Spring but I know as soon as the BIndia photos start coming in. i'm going to be in TROUBLE:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice