Day 8

Finally....watches! :smile:

The one I was interested in isn't one in the promotion. :tdown: Oh well....

I like a couple of the CCWs but probably not enough to order them.

Maybe we are just a "tough" crowd here! :lol: We all buy enough Dooneys (and other brands) that we demand great products, discounts and probably both!

Sue

I like the kisslock wallet, but I don't want to pay shipping. :biggrin:

Oh, excuse me. I mean the "Leather Large Framed Purse." Geesh

I guess Sue can't say, "You can't even buy this on the Dooney site!" Anymore. Lol

Hi Sarah and GG!:kiss:

I was looking at the "kisslock" wallet too and thinking the same thing; I thought Sue said people ask them all the time for just the wallet and she tells them Peter said it is only going to be made exclusively to go with the logo lock hobo. I wish it came in more colors. Maybe that's what she meant, it's only going to be offered in black!:lol:

Finally....watches! :smile:

The one I was interested in isn't one in the promotion. :tdown: Oh well....

I like a couple of the CCWs but probably not enough to order them.

Maybe we are just a "tough" crowd here! :lol: We all buy enough Dooneys (and other brands) that we demand great products, discounts and probably both!

Sue
Lol we are definitely a tough crowd! Next!

Hi Sarah and GG!:kiss:

I was looking at the "kisslock" wallet too and thinking the same thing; I thought Sue said people ask them all the time for just the wallet and she tells them Peter said it is only going to be made exclusively to go with the logo lock hobo. I wish it came in more colors. Maybe that's what she meant, it's only going to be offered in black!:lol:

They are available at the outlets. I got 2 last week (red and camel). They also had navy and t-moro.