Day 7: Winter whites

Yes I agree. I was looking at the side pocket hobo but then I thought it would get dirty in an instant and I would be too careful with it to enjoy it.

Does anyone know if you can return bags bought during the 12 Days of Dooney in case I order something and change my mind after I get it? Thanks!

Yes I agree. I was looking at the side pocket hobo but then I thought it would get dirty in an instant and I would be too careful with it to enjoy it.

Does anyone know if you can return bags bought during the 12 Days of Dooney in case I order something and change my mind after I get it? Thanks!

Yes, you can

If the annalisa lock sac is still available when they bring everything back at the end then I think i am going to order it in red. They aren't sold out yet so I feel like it will still be there and it gives me time to think about it

If the annalisa lock sac is still available when they bring everything back at the end then I think i am going to order it in red. They aren't sold out yet so I feel like it will still be there and it gives me time to think about it
I know ilovedooney.com had these on their site. If I recall though the least expensive color was black for $149, the red when I saw it was higher. Just in case Dooney does not bring it back (which I think they will on the 13th day)you could check with ilovedooney.

I know ilovedooney.com had these on their site. If I recall though the least expensive color was black for $149, the red when I saw it was higher. Just in case Dooney does not bring it back (which I think they will on the 13th day)you could check with ilovedooney.
Thanks for the info! :smile: I will check that out if they don't bring back what they haven't sold.

I do have a black & white coated cotton Disney Mickey Comics Satchel and it still looks like new even after carrying it through mud season! The coated cotton can be easily wiped down. They should have included at least one of the new B&W Dillen bags in today's specials :search: Next!

I do have a black & white coated cotton Disney Mickey Comics Satchel and it still looks like new even after carrying it through mud season! The coated cotton can be easily wiped down. They should have included at least one of the new B&W Dillen bags in today's specials :search: Next!

ITA! :smile:

The Lambskin Shoppers shown in this ad are available at Macy's for the same price and were 25% less with F&F discount yesterday. Come on, Dooney.....where are the great bags this year?

I am also annoyed at Macy's for finally adding the Chevron Satchel to their website after the F&F event was over. I called the SA at my store yesterday and she couldn't find the on her computer to order for me either. :tdown:

Sue

The Lambskin Shoppers shown in this ad are available at Macy's for the same price and were 25% less with F&F discount yesterday. Come on, Dooney.....where are the great bags this year?

I am also annoyed at Macy's for finally adding the Chevron Satchel to their website after the F&F event was over. I called the SA at my store yesterday and she couldn't find the on her computer to order for me either. :tdown:

Sue
It is such a cute bag!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I would call and speak to a manager since it was showing on their website...I bet they will give it you!

This one is super cute too:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/dooney-bourke-signature-db-75-vanessa-satchel?ID=1213723&CategoryID=26846&LinkType=PDPZ1

It is such a cute bag!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I would call and speak to a manager since it was showing on their website...I bet they will give it you!

This one is super cute too:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...el?ID=1213723&CategoryID=26846&LinkType=PDPZ1

For some reason I can't this link to show a product. Is the one you linked that B&W Signature Vanessa? She is darling.

The funny thing about the Chevron bag is that I may be over her already! :lol: I am so very fickle....

I ordered a pomegranate MK Weston yesterday and can hardly wait for her to arrive....she fits in with the 2014 "Radiant Orchid" idea! ;) I know, there's always some excuse!! :graucho:

Sue

Sue
I also noticed that Macy's had the small toledo satchel up for a few hours one day and then removed it and now it is back up after the F&F sale. So messed up!