Day 12

http://www.dooney.com/watches-roxbu...or=PLIV0000#start=95&cgid=dooney-12Days-day12

RN,there are two really cute fobs on this day. Was this what you were looking for?

Hi KC!
I ordered my key fob!:yahoo: It's the red tassel fob. $19.99, free shipping! I ordered it about 30 minutes ago. I never got an email from Dooney resetting my password, so I registered again (or for the first time). It didn't say the email address was already registered so maybe I didn't register the last time I ordered something from Dooney. Anyway, I'm very happy because I was finally patient and it paid off! :lol: 60% off!

Hi KC!
I ordered my key fob!:yahoo: It's the red tassel fob. $19.99, free shipping! I ordered it about 30 minutes ago. I never got an email from Dooney resetting my password, so I registered again (or for the first time). It didn't say the email address was already registered so maybe I didn't register the last time I ordered something from Dooney. Anyway, I'm very happy because I was finally patient and it paid off! :lol: 60% off!

Yay!! Your patience paid off. That tassel will look perfect on Ruby!

Hi KC!

Yay!!! [emoji4]

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Just got Dooney's email notification of day 12. I ordered the calf letter carrier with small coin purse in bordeaux. I plan to take part of the strap off and wear as a shoulder bag. I've had to downsize my bags to ones not so heavy.

Hi KC!
Your key fob is so cute. Hope you enjoy it!!!

Just got Dooney's email notification of day 12. I ordered the calf letter carrier with small coin purse in bordeaux. I plan to take part of the strap off and wear as a shoulder bag. I've had to downsize my bags to ones not so heavy.

The letter carriers are so nice! I bet the calf will feel wonderful, enjoy!

I bet that bag in the calf leather is divine. Bordeaux is such a rich and beautiful color. Enjoy!