Day 11

I'm actually tempted by the saffiano drawstring. The fb photo of it is pretty.
On another note, the pebbled grain satchel and card holder was $30 cheaper two years ago when I bought it.
http://www.dooney.com/12-days-of-dooney/12-days-of-dooney,-day-11---bundle/

Hi Swags, I have and have been carrying that drawstring bag this week. It is a great every day bag, and great for those bad weather days. I got mine at the outlet last year. I love some of those colors. The Bordeaux in Saffiano leather in LOVELY :heart:

I really like the pebble grain side pocket shopper in hot pink:smile:! But I am staying stong!
I got the grey Richmond last year during the 12 DOD, but I can't remember how much it was.

Hi Swags, I have and have been carrying that drawstring bag this week. It is a great every day bag, and great for those bad weather days. I got mine at the outlet last year. I love some of those colors. The Bordeaux in Saffiano leather in LOVELY :heart:
I don't live near an outlet, wish I did!
I remember last January some got the Bordeaux saffiano zip zip for a really good price from ILD. I may hold out for that since 179, seems a bit pricey for 12 days.

Nothing for me again today. I might make it through this with. I purchase. However that Pearl Portofino Satchel is still haunting me. When day 13 rolls around I might be in trouble.

I don't live near an outlet, wish I did!
I remember last January some got the Bordeaux saffiano zip zip for a really good price from ILD. I may hold out for that since 179, seems a bit pricey for 12 days.

Hi Swags, you can always try calling an outlet and have one shipped. The saffiano collection is usually 40% to 50% off. I think it would be a better deal and they might have a color you are looking for if it's not offered on Dooney.

Reactions: swags
Nothing for me again today. I might make it through this with. I purchase. However that Pearl Portofino Satchel is still haunting me. When day 13 rolls around I might be in trouble.

What happens when day 13 rolls around? My hubby just bought me my first D&B, a Bionda Elisa, and I'm in love with the brand now. I'm wondering with any of their nice wallets will go on sale...

What happens when day 13 rolls around? My hubby just bought me my first D&B, a Bionda Elisa, and I'm in love with the brand now. I'm wondering with any of their nice wallets will go on sale...

Usually day 13 is everything left over from the first 12 days. If you are new to the brand be sure to check out I Love Dooney. Com as well. We refer to it here as ILD.

Reactions: RuedeNesle

Congrats! That's a beautiful style. The concensus around here is Dooneys are like potato chips...you can't just have one! Also check for the outlet locations on Dooney.com. If you don't live by one you can call and place a phone order. Just have the bag item number and make sure they describe the condition to you. Bags can only be exchanged or returned for store credit once. After that they are final sale. Some bags are final sale right away so make sure to ask about returns. Enjoy!